Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Life: Incest thread (serious) [!OT]

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll win, dick always wins

  2. #32
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't underestimate my will, it can be real strong.
    And I say I don't need a girl in my life yet, because i don't feel ready for a serious relationship, and toying with others is not fair. I should end this as soon as possible, and don't get into another till I feel comfortable with it.

  3. #33
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a lone wolf muhahaha. And who can like a Knight from Hell? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do not know the power of the Brain side.

    Note: Non-rip-off.

  5. #35
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My brain won again =P I broke up in four easy sms...
    And I thought about stuff while I was on my way home. My dick can actually rule me, but only my sight at nice asses/boobs, sexy faces and chiks, but only my heart and brain can control love, which I don't want. So my dick can't force me to love someone, only if my heart and brain wants so too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •